It ain't what you do it's the way that you do it
COACHING FOR SENIOR LEADERS / SLE'S
A course on relational leadership and the impact of emotional intelligence on social improvement
STUART HERRINGTON examines the essential leadership behaviours that lead to longer term impact. The course allows you to explore and reflect on leadership behaviour that really matter with a mixture of practical ideas and academic research in;
- What is the future you want for the children in your school?
- What do we mean by “results” and how does this align with your values?
- How do you get everyone to understand the big picture and vision?
- How do you create buy in and energy to drive school improvement forward?
- Why is emotional intelligence and relational leadership vital?
- How do you create a culture of trust and collaboration?
- Why is momentum important in driving your vision forward and how to maintain it?
- How do you know if your values are having impact?
- Date: 3rd October 2019
- Venue: Southfield Grange Campus, Haycliffe Lane, Bradford, BD5 9ET
- Time: 9am-4:30pm
- Cost: £125
To register your interest for this course, please ring the Shanidar TSA office on 01274 779662 (ext. 199) or email Hina.Hanif@coopacademies.co.uk