Bradford SENCO qualification
Bradford SENCO Qualification in partnership with Sheffield Hallam University
We are pleased to be working with Sheffield Hallam University to provide a Bradford based SENCO qualification.
This part-time 12 month course, starting in January 2019, is quality assured by the National Association of Special Educational Needs (NASEN) and is a member of the NASEN providers group nationally.
As part of the course, you will receive face-to-face teaching and support from experienced professionals and previous SENCOs, plus teaching/tutorial/study days, which will be held in the Shanidar Teaching School Alliance CPD suite at Southfield Grange Campus, Haycliffe Lane, Bradford BD5 9ET.
- Develop professionally on this postgraduate course; mandatory within 3 years of SENCO appointment
- Build on your QTS, QTLS or EYTS accreditation, and gain NASENCO Status
- Learn how to build inclusive cultures, and evaluate approaches to education
- Make a difference in your school and to the wellbeing and achievement of young people
This course is suitable for those currently working as, or aspiring to be, special educational needs coordinators (SENCOs) and is mandatory for all SENCOs appointed since 2008. You will reflect upon, analyse and discuss current issues of education, and are supported by experienced special educational needs professionals throughout.
We are now accepting expression of interest for January 2020
The deadline for accepting an expression of interest is Friday 1st November 2019, for any enquiries please email email@example.com
Study dates for 2019/20 cohort
Study dates for 2018/19 cohort
- Wednesday 26th June 2019
- Wednesday 16th October 2019
- Wednesday23rd October 2019
- Wednesday 6th November 2019
- Wednesday 11th December 2019
- Wednesday 8th January 2020
Please note that we are no longer accepting applications for the January 2019 cohort. If you are interested in applying, for the next cohort, or would like more details on the Bradford-based SENCO qualification, please contact Karen Vaughan (email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01274 779 662, ext 199).