Bradford Post-Graduate Certificate in Special Educational Needs Co-ordination (starting January 2019)
Limited spaces remaining for this course.
If you are a current or aspiring SENCO who is looking to study for the National Award for SEN Co-ordination, with the convenience of all training delivered in Bradford, then this could be the course for you.
Why study with us:
- Part-time 12 month course
- All teaching/tutorial/writing days will be delivered in Bradford at the Southfield Grange Campus on Wednesdays
- The course will include Bradford Local Authority input and content
- We have now started the application process for this course. If you are interested in applying for this course, please contact us to check if there are still spaces available.
- Please click here for more details on how to apply and download an application pack.
- Cost of course is £2,200 and is payable in full by 30th November 2018.
- Course begins in January 2019.
To register your interest, or for further information, please contact My Truong:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01274 779 662 (extension 199)